Accessibility Statement for Website
San Manuel Cares is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Efforts to support accessibility
San Manuel Cares takes the following measures to ensure accessibility:
- Accessibility is part of our internal policies.
- Continual accessibility training is provided for employees.
- Clear accessibility targets and responsibilities exist within the organization.
- Formal accessibility quality assurance methods exist within the organization.
Current accessibility standard of the site:
- WCAG 2.1 level AA
Current content conformance status:
Partially conformant: some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
Accessibility of this site relies on the following technologies to work
San Manuel Cares assessed the accessibility of this site using the following method(s):
- Self-evaluation: the site was evaluated internally by the company or organization.
- External evaluation: the site was evaluated by an external entity not involved in the design and development process
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of this site. Please contact us via one of the following methods:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal Address: 26569 Community Center Drive, Highland, CA 92346
We aim to respond to feedback within 3 business days.
This statement was created on 03/30/2022 using the Siteimprove Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.